killers of night Index du Forum
killers of night
entrez dans l'univers de Killer of Night

killers of night Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What song is requested here? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killers of night Index du Forum -> killers of night -> killers of night
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Mai - 13:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: What song is requested here? Répondre en citant

Dear all,
I recently read Peter Hince's book. One story he tells in the beginning is about a shhow where a member of the audience requests an early, rarely played song. To which Freddie replies something like "Then you would be happy" (I read the German version).

Is it known what song is requested here and at what show that was? Please Help. Thanks ! 
I didn't find the right solution from the internet. 
References: http://discuss.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7661&sid=5ff90d4c3e77ddec56ed49fd8f6bf8ad 
Animated Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Mai - 13:00 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killers of night Index du Forum -> killers of night -> killers of night Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006